You heard me right…fewer carbs! I was introduced to Banza Pasta by a friend I met when I was going to OTF (Orange Theory Fitness). I have been using it as a replacement for your typical pasta ever since. Just a little info about Banza Pasta, it is made with chickpeas and it has double the protein than your typical pasta. With four times the fiber and nearly half the net carbs…I mean you can’t go wrong! Check it out and get all the nutrition facts on the link provided.
Summer is around the corner and one of my most favorite things to make is my Cold Banza Salad. It is my to go to salad when I want something high in protein and I won’t feel guilty about eating. Oh yea….it’s so easy to make! Find my recipe below…hope you guys enjoy!
Comment below with any questions or suggestions! I would love to see how your Cold Banza Pasta turns out 🙂
- Banza Pasta
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook your Banza Pasta in boiling water, it cooks very quickly so be sure to keep an eye on it (you don’t want it to turn to Banza Mash Potato)!
- Pre- cut your olives, carrots, and tomatoes.
- I also like to chop up my arugula, but it’s up to you if you prefer to or not.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain and let cool.
- Combine your augula, olives, carrots, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Add cooled Banza Pasta and give it a good mix.
- Add olive oil and salt & pepper to taste.
- ENJOY! (told you it was easy).